rwp-banner


Sheltons Organic Turkey

if I empty out all the unimportant stuff here, maybe there'll be more room in my head for important things


name: shelton brett
location: western u.s.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Nerfman, my hero


Nerfman rocks!
Anyone remember Nerfman? I have him safely in a box (my cats would loooove to destroy him) but what I really want to do is play with him. My Nerfman is in remarkably good shape even after throwing him into walls numerous, numerous times. Seemed like the perfect toy: safe for indoor throwing, and an action figure to boot. I found this picture here.

But if you're into strange toys (people often ask me where I procured my Sigmund Freud, Ben Franklin, and Albert Einstein action figures) there's no better shop than in my old stomping grounds. In fact, Archie McPhee might be the greatest store ever.