rwp-banner


Sheltons Organic Turkey

if I empty out all the unimportant stuff here, maybe there'll be more room in my head for important things


name: shelton brett
location: western u.s.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Open High School of Utah

For those that didn't catch the announcement from David, the charter was approved to open the (virtual) doors of our high school. It's called the Open High School of Utah, and it's special because it will be the first school that uses all open materials in its curriculum. The open materials mean that they are free to anyone who wants to use them, the school will have its materials online so that anyone who has internet access can get to them.

There are a lot of details to work out, still, but this is a huge step! I'm pleased to be associated with it, as co-founder, board member and curriculum advisor (all from Dave's doing, I must say). Stay tuned to David's blog, and the school website (I'll put it up once it's made), for more information.