rwp-banner


Sheltons Organic Turkey

if I empty out all the unimportant stuff here, maybe there'll be more room in my head for important things


name: shelton brett
location: western u.s.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

new blogs

Okay, so this is the blog to apologize for the absence of previous blogs, but that's not what blogging is supposed to be about. It's here for when I need it, and to use it, and it just so happens that I did need it this last semester yet did not take advantage of it. A lesson to myself: do not take this for granted, I know that this helps, and I need to keep leaking the stuff here so that the rest is worthwhile. Okay. Done with self-lecture. I apologize to myself and it's time to move on.

There's this "new" blog that I'm getting offered that has to do with Google somehow, maybe I'll migrate to that. If anything changes, I'll be sure to post it here.

BTW, it seems fellow bloggers are going to a variety of hotspots, including facebook and myspace, and also creating new accounts on blogger. I suppose it's all good, just keeping up my RSS feed has been the chore.

Not a bunch I want to share with the world, except perhaps my greatest feat to date, this picture should tell the story.